Vitra Reduced Height / Short WC Frame
The Vitra short WC frame is for pre-wall installation, primarily for where installation height is restricted such as under a window or installation in a vanity unit. The frame includes a 3/6 litre cistern and also gives you the option of a front or top mounted flush plate
- Includes 3/6 litre cistern
- Can have top mounted plate or front mounted plate
- Working pressure: 0.2-16 bar
- Volume of water: 3/6 litre
- Dual flush
- Load resistance: 400kg
- Height adjustable between 750-1080mm
- Insulation: Moulded Styrofoam to prevent condensation in the cistern and ensures sound insulation
- Installation type: Rapid, solid wall, front wall: lightweight construction. Back wall: Brick construction
- Contains: Protective channel, support legs, waste bend pipe set, WC connection set & cistern
- Please note this is the WC frame & cistern only. Flush-plate is not included but compatible flush plates can be added during the check our process
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us email@example.com
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: