PWV-8000: Shower Toilet: A stunning combination of the remote-controlled Vitra V-Care Prime Rimex Smart Floor standing WC Japanese style smart bidet toilet exquisitely paired with a Vitrus white tempered glass monolith cistern cabinet The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet. This is a fully loaded model with advanced features such as voice control , auto seat /lid opening etc, see product page for a full specification.
Please click the image to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guides.
Free U.K. delivery, an additional delivery charge of £39.95 will apply to areas of the U.K. considered remote by the delivery companies such as but not limited to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and to Mainland Europe. (Please view more information by clicking the tab below for a list of locations considered "remote") Delivery in 2 ~ 7 days from receipt of order depending on your location.
PWV-8000: Monolith Smart Japanese Bidet Shower Toilet: The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet:
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. PWV-8000: Shower Toilet: A stunning combination of the remote-controlled The Vitra V-Care Prime Rimex Smart Floor Standing WC exquisitely paired with a vitrus white tempered glass monolith cistern cabinet The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet, an absolutely stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet.
Vitra V-Care Prime Rim-Ex Smart Floor Standing Bidet Shower toilet
The latest generation of smart bidet shower toilet from VitrA that effortlessly combines the functionality of a toilet and the cleaning benefits of an electronic bidet. The Vitra V-Care Prime Rimex Smart Floor Standing WC provides increased hygiene and cleanliness the way only water can. The VitrA Prime Rimex Smart WC comes with some amazing features, such as an adjustable, oscillating jet spray, a choice of washing options, water & seat temperature adjustment, a warm air dryer, an auto-open close mechanism feature with voice activation, proving a touch free experience minimising the risk of cross-contamination and a rimless design inside the pan that makes cleaning easy, and gives bacteria nowhere to hide.
The V-Care Smart toilet provides a user-friendly personal hygiene experience, that can be controlled with either the basic controls on the side of the WC, via a mobile app, or the supplied remote control that perfectly fits the user’s hands and has a very simple user interface,
- Adjustable nozzle position
- Adjustable water pressure
- Adjustable water temperature
- Air + water stream
- Automatic nozzle cleaning
- Automatic nozzle oscillation -Forward/Backwards
- Automatic nozzle move -shower
- Automatically lid opening and closing
- Rear Cleaning
- Feminine/front wash
- Front cleaning
- Heated seat
- Multi-person presets
- Seat sensor
- Soft-Closing lid
- Warm Air dryer
- Muting of the signal tones
- Anti-limescale function
- With child mode
- Night light
- Voice, App and remote control
- Concealed hidden connections
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar pressure.
- A fully compliant 10A 230V power source protected by a 30mA RCD (in U.K. to BS7671)
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843746 for technical guidance. The installation guide can be viewed in the download section of this product page.
- Contemporary modern design
- Made from High-Quality White Vitreous China
- Rimless pan for extra hygiene and ease of cleaning
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections
- Net Weight: 35Kg
- Dimensions: 620 x 390 x 400mm
- Water Supply Connection: 3/8” BSP
- Voltage: 220V ~ 240V AC 50 / 60Hz
- Appliance Power Rating: 1600W
- Water Feed Pressure: 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar
- Water Feed Temperature: 4 ~ 35°C
- Ambient Room Temperature: 4 ~ 40°C
- Rating: IPX4
- Automatic seat opening / closing
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Nano-silver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
4) Safety & Compliance
- Safety in domestic appliances.
- Electromagnetic compatibility.
- CE certified for compliant Installation in the United Kingdom & European Union
- Back-flow Prevention: Air Gap
Monolith White Tempered Safety glass Vitrus cistern cabinet
- Slim cabinet cistern for Floor standing toilets (Also available for Wall Hung units)
- White tempered glass
- Dual flush 3/6L cistern
- Easy installation, internal concealed metal frame
- Supports weights of up to 400kg
- Height - 1140mm
- Width - 518mm
- Depth - 120mm
- See Dimensional drawing for further dimensions
Certification and Manufactures Warranty
- Bidet Toilet; VitrA GB 2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Vitrus Cabinet Cistern: 5-year Warranty against manufacturing defects
- CE Certified
- WRAS Compliant to EN1717
- IP Rating: IPX4
- V-care is certified for Muslim istinja (استنجاء) by the European Institute of Halal Certification.
This unit should be installed in compliance with the Water Regulations Advisory Service (WRAS) guidelines. If in any doubt please consult a qualified plumber.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, there is an additional charge of £39.95 for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier and £89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us email@example.com
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: