The Geberit Duofix WC Frame 1.12m Part nI 11.383.00.5 is constructed using heavy-duty steel, then galvanized to give superb durability. It features a full-height frame ideal for installation in stud walls, includes a top-quality cistern with full and half flush options and offers tool-free maintenance.
The Geberit Duofix WC Frame 1.12m Part nI 11.383.00.5
Constructed using heavy-duty steel, then galvanized to give superb durability. It features a full-height frame ideal for installation in stud walls, includes a top-quality cistern with full and half flush options and offers tool-free maintenance.
- For drywall construction
- For installation in part- or room-height pre-wall installations
- For installation in room-height installation walls
- For installation in part- or room-height Geberit Duofix system walls
- For wall-hung WCs with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33:2011
- For wall-hung WCs with projection up to 62 cm
- For floor constructions 0–20 cm
- Self-supporting frame, powder-coated
- Frame with 9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
- Galvanised feet
- Feet adjustable 0–20 cm
- Non-slip leg supports
- Rotatable foot plates
- Foot plate depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
- Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
- Concealed cistern with front actuation
- Concealed cistern fully insulated against condensation
- Cistern fulfils standard requirements in accordance with EN 14055, Class II
- Immediate post flush possible with factory setting
- Tool-free installation and maintenance work on concealed cistern
- Water supply connection on the rear or top centre
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length
- Equipped with conduit pipe for feed pipe for connection of Geberit AquaClean shower toilets
- With fastening option for electrical connection
- Flow Pressure: 0.1-10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature (water): 25°C
- Flush Volume (Factory setting): 5.8 and 3 litres
- Flush volume small (Adjustment range): 3-4 litres
- Water supply connection Rp 1/2’’, compatible with MF, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection box for service opening
- 2 Wall anchors
- Connection set for WC, 90mm
- Connection bend 90° made of PE-HD, 90mm
- Adaptor socket made of PE-HD, 90mm
- 2 Protection plugs
- Cup for flush volume reduction 4.0/2.6 litres
- 2 Threaded rods M12
- Fastening material
- Any boarding must be fixed tight up against the face of the Duofix frame and screwed directly to the frame
- The cistern can be operated with used with mains water or fltered clean rain water
- Flush valve features settings to enable either a 6 l and 3 l flush or a 4.5 l and 3 l flush.
- N.B. This frane WILL require a comapatable Geberit flush plate of your choosing (sold seperatly)
- Geberit U.K.. 1 Year Product Guarantee
- Standard shipping in 5 ~ 7 days, Express options available, CE Certified for installation within the U.K and European Union.
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us email@example.com
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: