GMF-7035: Shower Toilet
Combined remote control electronic bidet seat with monolith cistern and floor standing toilet pan in white vitreous china
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. The is an exquisite combination of our emote controlled electronic bidet seat perfectly paired with our luxurious tempered glass monolith cistern and floor standing toilet pan in white vitreous china, an absolute stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet..
You may also require the following to complete the installation of this unit
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- Suitably compliant 230V power supply to the seat
- A mains water supply to the seat and cistern of between 0.6 and 7 bar pressure.
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843120 for technical guidance
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier, Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS.
Monolith Cistern and Pan
- Contemporary modern design
- Dual flush cistern 3/6 litre Flush with Chrome Flush Button
- Integrated cistern
- Cistern and sanitary technology elegantly concealed.
- Minimalist design
- A stylish alternative to a WC with a cistern in front of the wall.
- Simply Easy installation
- Modernising and renovating made easy.
- Innovative design that fits any bathroom.
- Monolith Cistern Specification
- Color/Finish - Pure white tempered glass face with brushed alloy side structure makes it suitable for any bathroom
- For floor mounted back to wall toilet bowls
- For mounting on finished floors
- Not compatible for ceramic pans higher than 42cm
- Fully insulated against condensation
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections.
- Monolith Cistern Dimensions W385 x D130 x H980mm
Electronic Bidet Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray
- Feminine cleansing
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Soft touch remote control
- Side mounted supplementary buttons
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent over spray
- Self check
- Easy installation
- Pan pure white china
- Net weight with pan; 48Kg
- Requires 2 x 3V CR2032 Batteries (not included)
2. Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
3. heated seat
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Automatic start: deodoriser starts automatically when the seat is occupied.
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA - GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for perfect cleaning.
- Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
7. Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 - 1975 W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 7.4 Atm
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
6. International Certification
- CE, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: