TMF-7035: Shower Toilet: A stunning combination of the remote-controlled Aqua-Lava smart bidet toilet exquisitely paired with our TOUCHLESS flush tempered glass monolith cistern cabinet The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet
Please click the image to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guides.
Free U.K. delivery, an additional delivery charge of £39.95 will apply to areas of the U.K. considered remote by the delivery companies such as but not limited to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and to Mainland Europe. (Please view more information by clicking the tab below for a list of locations considered "remote") Delivery in 2 ~ 7 days from receipt of order depending on your location.
TMF-7035: Shower Toilet with TOUCHLESS flushing: The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet:
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. TMF-7035: Shower Toilet: A stunning combination of the remote-controlled Aqua-Lava smart bidet toilet exquisitely paired with our tempered glass monolith cistern cabinet with TOUCHLESS flushing. The contemporary twist on the traditional close coupled toilet, an absolutely stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet.
Aqua Lava: Japanese Smart Toilet Bidet:
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. so much more than just another Toilet. Offering an all-encompassing list of features, such as a remote control, LED lights, adjustable water temperature, warm air Dryer and so much more, owing to its advanced features this product even requires its own power supply for operation. From the absolutely exclusive self-cleaning option to the water-saving button and the soft-close lid closing system, this unit will possibly be just what you've been searching for to provide you that fresh and clean feeling every time you visit the bathroom.
- Rear wash
- Feminine wash
- Adjustable water temperature: 5 settings
- Adjustable water pressure: 5 settings
- Adjustable nozzle positioning: 5 settings
- Nozzle Oscillation
- Warm Air Drying: 5 settings
- Soft Close Seat and Lid
- Touchless dual flush with standby manual flush
- Click HERE to view short video of the varios functions
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar pressure.
- A fully compliant 10A 230V power source protected by a 30mA RCD (in U.K. to BS7671)
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843746 for technical guidance. The installation guide can be viewed in the download section of this product page.
1) Toilet pan
- Contemporary modern design
- Made from High-Quality Pure White Vitreous China
- Rimless pan for extra hygiene and ease of cleaning
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections
- Net Weight: 35Kg
- Dimensions: 593 x 370 x 445mm
- • Water Supply Connection: 3/8” BSP
- • Voltage: 220V ~ 240V AC 50 / 60Hz
- • Appliance Power Rating: 1600W
- • Water Feed Pressure: 0.7 ~ 7.0MPa / 0.7 ~ 7 Bar
- • Water Feed Temperature: 4 ~ 35°C
- • Ambient Room Temperature: 4 ~ 40°C
- • Rating: IPX4
- • Flow Rate: 350 ~ 650ml/min
- • Water Spray Temperature: 31 ~ 39°C
- • Wash Cycle Time: 3mins
- • Heating Mode: Mini tank
- • Water Heater: 1200w on maximum power
- • Maximum Air Speed: 5m/S
- • Dryer Power: 280W
- • Drying Cycle Time: 3mins
- • Drying Air Temperature: 35 ~ 50°C
4) Remote Control
- • Frequency Range: 2460MHz
- • Maximum RF Output Power: -10dBm
- •Requires 2 x CR2032 3v Lithium Button Batteries (Not Included)
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for perfect cleaning, Lid bears our Aqua-Sigma trademark logo.
- Nano-silver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
6) Safety & Compliance
- Safety in domestic appliances.
- Electromagnetic compatibility.
- Wash: Thermal Fuse, Level Switch, Thermostat
- Dryer: Thermal Cut-off, Thermostat
- CE certified for compliant Installation in the United Kingdom & European Union
- Backflow Prevention: Air Gap, WRAS Compliant / EN1717
Monolith White Tempered Safety glass cistern cabinet with touchless flushing
• Ultra-slim cabinet cistern for Floor standing toilets (Also available for Wall Hung units, see model CWW-850M)
• Alpine White 8mm tempered glass finish with shatterproof backing safety film
• Brushed Aluminium Side Panels
• Dual TOUCHLESS flush 3/6L cistern
• Standby MANUAL flush in the event of loss of power
• Easy installation and maintenance, all working parts can be accessed from the top panel
• Batteries: 4 x 1.5V AAA (Not Included) average use 18 months per set
• Supports weights of up to 400kg
• 5-year Warranty against manufacturing defects
• Height - 1003mm
• Width - 483mm
• Depth - 108mm
• See Dimensional drawing for further dimensions
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty, one-year parts
Please Note. To achieve full compliance an ‘Approved’ single check valve or some other no less effective back-flow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance. If in any doubt please consult a qualified plumber.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, there is an additional charge of £39.95 for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier and £89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: