Elongated shape Remote control Japanese style Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat
Supplied in a pure white finish, the seat that washes and drys you, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort. Pure white Japanese style Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat.
Before purchasing please ensure you check the toilet measurement and Installation guide to ensure the seat will fit your toilet bowl by clicking HERE
View the Model Comparison Chart to compare and evaluate the individual features of all models.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the center line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- A mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 01442 843120. Click HERE to view a video of a typical seat installation guide.
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray for all the family
- Feminine cleansing, separate nozzle exclusively to assist with feminine hygiene, especially effective during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Touch active remote control handset with wall dock (view remote battery installation)
- Side mounted supplementary buttons
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent overspray
- Easy installation
- Water connection on left side of the seat facing toilet, power cable connected center back of seat
- (User Manual)
Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Automatic start: dedoriser starts automatically when the seat is occupied.
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA - GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
Power rating and energy consumption
- ower rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 - 1975 W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Mains Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 7.4 Atm
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour
- Toilet/cistern 2 years all parts
- CE, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
- Please Note. For compliance, an approved single check valve or some other no less effective back-flow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.
Not sure which model? click on the model comparison Downloads section at the top of this page to compare models.
We have a template consisting of six A4 sheets of paper which can be downloaded and then sellotaped together to form a full size template, this can then be laid on your toilet bowl to assess size, fit and aesthetics.
Click HERE to download the UB-7035L Elongated style seat template
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: