The Roca In-Wash Inspira Wall Hung Smart Bidet Toilet: Part No 803060002: Wall Hung remote control shower toilet in pure white vitreous china
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. so much more than just another Toilet. Offering an all-encompassing list of features, such as a remote control, LED lights, adjustable water temperature, 5 speed Dryer and so much more, owing to its advanced features this product even requires its own power supply for operation. From the absolutely exclusive self-cleaning option to the water-saving button and the soft-close lid closing system, this unit will possibly be just what you've been searching for to provide you that clean and fresh and feeling every time you visit the bathroom. View short video detailing the The Roca In-Wash Inspira Wall Hung Smart Bidet Toilet features by clicking HERE.
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, There is an additional charge of £ 39.95 for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier and £ 89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- A concealed wall frame and water cistern of your choosing, you may be interested in this wall frame and cistern combination, to view details click HERE
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the center line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843120 for technical guidance. Click HERE to view a video of the installation guide.
- Contemporary modern design
- Made from High-Quality Vitreous China
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections
- Adjustable water pressure
- Adjustable water temperature
- Automatic nozzle cleansing Before and after each use, the nozzle automatically cleans itself.
- Automatic nozzle indexing -Forward/Backwards The spraying nozzle moves backward and forwards automatically providing optimal washing.
- Front cleaning (feminine wash)
- Night light
- Rear Cleaning also known as anal Wash. It is the main function of the bidet.
- Self-Diagnosis Systems warns user of any malfunction.
- Soft-Closing lid
- UF - Urea resin seat cover
- Warm Air Dryer
- With Concealed water and electrical connections
Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic waterproof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
Safety & Compliance
- Sanitaryware standards. UNE 67001 and EN 997 (CL1-4/5-VRII and CL2)
- Safety in domestic appliances. IEC 60335-1, IEC 60335-2-84 and IEC 60695-10-2
- Electromagnetic compatibility. IEC 61000-6-2 and IEC 61000-6-4
- No pollution of drinking water. EN 1717 and EN 13077
- CE / RoHS
- WRAS Approved: WRAS Approval number: 1802356
- KTW (W270)
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour,
- Toilet/cistern 2 years all parts
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: