A combined electronic bidet seat and floor standing back to the wall toilet, slimline casement & dual flush cistern
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. The is an exquisite combination of our remote controlled electronic bidet seat combined with floor standing back to the wall toilet bowl slimline case and Grohe concealed dual flush cistern (not shown in picture)
This unit is particularly suited for installation where the soil pipe exits to the left or right as the slimline case can readily be cut on either the left or right-hand side to accommodate side entry soil pipes
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, there is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier, Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system..
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of centre line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 01442 843120. Click HERE to view a video of the seat installation guide.
Key Features Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray
- Feminine cleansing
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated water spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy-saving function
- Soft-touch remote control
- Side-mounted supplementary buttons
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent overspray
- Easy installation on existing toilets; Adaptable to most standard fixtures
- Colour: Pure white
Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 - 1975 W
- Electrical Safety Protection: 15 mA - GFCI
- Degree of Protection: IP 24
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.8 ~ 7.4 Bar / Atm
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Water temperature: Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Water Jet Flow: Adjustable (5 levels - max 750 ml/min)
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse, Thermal switch, Floating switch
- Power Consumption: 1600 ~ 1905 W
Warm air dryer
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 280 ~ 333 W
- Dryer temperature adjustment (3 levels)
- Automatic start: deodoriser starts automatically when the seat is occupied.
- Electronic bidet seat
- Vitreous china toilet bowl
- Slimline casement
- Dual flush concealed cistern
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- CE, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
- Please Note. To achieve full WRAS compliance an ‘Approved’ double check valve or some other no less effective backflow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: