GWH-7235: Bidet Shower
A combination of pairing of our WRAS approved electronic bidet seat (WRAS Approval Number: 1309335) exquisitely paired with a pure white Italian wall hung toilet bowl with concealed U bend, designed and manufactured in Italy by one of Italy's premier sanitary manufacturers, True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. Absolutely stunning!
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier, Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- A concealed wall frame and water cistern of your choosing, you may be interested in this wall frame and cistern combination, to view details click HERE
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of centre line of toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 01442 843120 Click HERE to view a video of the seat installation guide.
1. Key Features
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray
- Feminine cleansing
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Controls mounted on the side of the seat
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent over spray
- Self check
- Easy installation
- Colour: Pure white
2. Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
3. Heated seat
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C - 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Automatic start: deodoriser starts automatically when seat is occupied.
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA - GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nano silver technology: applied to water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic water proof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
7. Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 - 1975W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 7.4 Bar / Atm
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
6. International Certification
- CE, WRAS, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
- Please Note. To achieve WRAS compliance an ‘Approved’ single check valve or some other no less effective back flow prevention device providing back flow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.
7. Wall Mounted pan
- Wall mounted Italian pan in pure white with concealed U Bend, for pan installation please download guide at this link: Installation Guide
Unlike many other retailers we can offer excellent support.
Out experienced team member are always happy to address any pre-sale questions you may have. Do not hesitate to contact us if you not sure about out product technical requirements or simply you want to find out more about product features.
If you have any doubts about product suitability or installation please call 01442 843746
Our support doesn't stop after the purchase has been made.
You can download installation guides form our product page, watch videos or call between 9am - 5 pm and ask for technical support team. Out of hours email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered "Remote" by our courier.
Remote area an mainland Europe
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore Islands and post codes: